Stovax Studio 2 Duplex Wood Fire
• Rural use, properties of 2 Ha – 4.94 acres or more
• Efficiency: 75% Heat output: 9.00kW
• Two-sided glass front, see through from both sides of fire
• Can use different frames either side
• Radiant & convected heat
• Glass fronted with air wash air flow to keep window clean
• Optional frames: Profil Anthracite, Steel 2, Black Glass, Edge Kit
• Optional Warm Air Ducting Kit
• Optional Sealed Air Kit
Offering the ultimate in versatility, each side of the Duplex can be styled with a completely different frame option from the existing Studio range. From the clean finish of the contemporary Edge to the sparkling Black Glass you can achieve a distinctive look in each room, whilst enjoying the rolling flames from the very same fire.
In terms of performance, the Duplex inset wood burning fire is matched only by its single sided equivalent, offering a highly efficient firebox with an impressive heat output of up to 9kW. The Duplex can additionally benefit from Stovax’s new optional Sealed Air System that will eliminate almost any draft from within the room.
Whether as a centrepiece to an open plan living space, or as a connecting feature between two separate rooms, the Studio Duplex offers an undeniably contemporary aesthetic and the ultimate appeal in dual space heating.
The Studio Duplex should only be installed into a wall made specially to hold the fire and not retrofitted into an existing wall or cavity.