Stovax Studio 2 NZ Freestanding Wood Fire – Clean Air Approved
This beautiful fire can be installed as a freestanding model, or inbuilt. It’s flame picture will certainly impress your friends, and you are guaranteed to be nice and cosy while entertaining.
• Urban use, properties of 2 Ha – 4.94 acres or less
• Efficiency: 66% Heat output: 16.0kW
• Clean Air Approved for urban areas (ECAN Approval No 133649)
• Glass fronted with air wash air flow to keep window clean
• Radiant & convected heat
• Heating capacity approx: 210m3
• Unique flat pack powder coated Freestanding Zero Clearance Box
• Heat Shield – Black
• Optional Stainless Steel Flue & Heat Shield
• Optional Bench
• Optional triple skinned flue, which requires no heat shield
See how fantastic modern wood fireplaces can look. There are endless design possibilities. Remember that wood is a surprisingly good heat solution using a renewable resource and can provide more than 50% more heat than a gas fire, especially if they are designed as well as these.